Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jan,02,10

Wake up at 2:30 . brush teeth blah blahs , God pa at home , he nv work tdy , then eat my nasi lemak =P fish my fav hehe . then go mei's room , tell her let me play but she dn let wor . tmr last day of playing le . 5 then she go out with mum , she let me play her com . i play dota til 6 she come back then she wan play le . i go help mum do things uhh . she say make the plastic 1000 pieces $12 , don noe if zi de ma . then i keep do wrong uhh . then god pa going out then bring me and my cuz go eat mac . eat beef properity burger . quite nice uhh . then come back watch tv . tell mei let me play she say no . then god pa wan go out buy supper i folo him . go block 130 there . buy kway chap . i go seven eleven buy the potato french fries uhh . forget name x: . come back le eat until half then full . my god pa eat the rest . then quarrel with mei . then ltr i apologise . i was wrong uhh . i wan change leh . I WAN TO CHANGE . I WAN TO BE A GOOD BROTHER . A GOOD SON . Then nite le mei let me play her com . :D mei , u're always my beloved mei . I will always care for ue . lve you mei <33

No comments:

Post a Comment