Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jan,20,10

C'mon man , post lehs . so bored , post i sure update everyday , on with the show ~ wake up at 6:20 , blahhblahhs , when to school saw joanne , my gans sis . she down there act cool listen to i pod ~ lawls jkjk hehe :DDD . go school then 7:20 reach sku , 5 mins go side ther slack , todae silent reading , sian uhh . my hair lose colour , got brownish and golden colour de , but lucky dm nv catch me ~ duel master will catch me one day . LOL JKJK ~ Discipline Master is Duel Master :DDD . PE today run 2.7 km outside sku wor . my foot dam pain , then slack with fat pig , walk walk . then 2nd round i chiong liaox . scared ltr late for lesson . after that is english uhh . then cme . AND RECESS !! RINNGGGG !!! Weeee ~ chiong uhh . eat chao kway teow . muahaha . dismiss at 12:40 , then play bball til 2+ , reach home and play com .


I still can't forget ue .
Its painful to live .
I don't really think i can forget ue .
Just like that ,
Hope u're doing fine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment