Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jan,28,10

Boredom is killing me ~ , wake up at 6:15 , blahhblahhs , go interchange , saw rendell , then tgt go sku , almost late sia , then we chiong to gate , today silent reading i read newspaper , on the way saw frens , but don care , just chiong lor . go class , then my classmate cry , something happen wor , then i ask wat happen , then after that my classmate the stead go kaopei me say i kpo wat . kns tink i scare uhh . he laugh somemore like joke like that , go photo session , he punch me like wth ? then i don care , i tink i deserve it . when to ah thai home , coz ltr go ride bike at the new park , now at home slack awhile then go ride ~


I wish ue could give me a chance ,
I really miss ue very much ,
I really can't forget ue .
C'mon , lets make memories once more ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment