Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jan,29,10

Yo i'm back again ~ Haiz , Really can't stop emoing , someone please teach me how to cut wrist ~ i cut oso nth de , haiz , morning wake up , usual things , go school , meet weiling jie near ting wei's block , ryan,zuhaili and vinthai oso meeting us , then meet le we go sku , blahhblahhs , then maths lesson , keep play with ting wei , fierce sia boy , i dam scared uhh , (: . after sku , go canteen slack slack , then go see ppl play bball , sad nv bring pe t-shirt , then go around lend pe from friends ~ all either nv bring or nid use , then finally come home take my own pe , haizzz , yue han arr , i noe how ue feel lar , i oso kena before , don say i kpo hor , i noe how u feel , i oso that night , really feel like dying , but then , i don care larhs , coz i still love her , then keep ask for patch , ue don tell me shut up , ue better wake up barhs , carry on your lives happily , until now , i still miss her . sometimes i randomly cry leh . thats all , Hope this can cheer ue up (: or at least smile :DD .


I love ue since ,
The day i met ue ,
Going to escape theme park ,
Keep wanting to play with ue ,
Wet & Wild i keep wan with ue , coz uhh ,
really like ue sia ,
then i ask my mei for ur phone note ,
sms ue since that night , i was wondering ..
Does love last that short ?
I don really believe that ,
I just wish for ue to love me .
Staying single is like so emo ,
although ue have alots of friends, gans or watever .
You still nid a shoulder , and someone to hug ,
someone to love .

No comments:

Post a Comment